Bistro Des Arts knows the importance of a great friendship…like delicious food and fine French grapes
This delightful Marina bistro invites you to a six-course Mouton Cadet dinner on Tuesday, March 13. The French owners of Bistro Des Arts, Johnathan and Julien, enjoy a life-long love affair with good food and great grapes. Underlining this, the gastronomes have created a six-course wine dinner that offers generous portions of delicious food paired with a Mouton Cadet grape that makes the flavours pop, at the cute Parisian Bistro, on Dubai Marina Promenade, next to Marina Mall.
The journey will take diners through an authentic Nice pissaladière, crab, seabass, duck and cheese courses. It’s no surprise that the French still spend the most time together dining, and this menu looks set to please the most discerning gourmand.
Courses are as follows:
1. Gougères, pissaladière and cecine melon | “Green Cadet” cocktail
2. Atlantic crab and avocado tartare, tomato gazpacho | Mouton Cadet Rose
3. Seabass fillet, green beans, beurre blanc | Mouton Cadet Bordeaux Blanc
4. Duck breast, sour cherries, cabbage | Mouton Cadet 1030 Vintage Edition
5. Cheese selection | Mouton Cadet Reserve Graves
6. Champagne “Gourmand” | Champagne Barons De Rotschild Brut
The degustation begins at 8pm, and is priced at AED395 a head, including the grape pairing, food and water.
Bistro Des Arts is a 1970s-inspired Parisian bistro overlooking Dubai Marina, serving a repertoire of classic “terroir” French home-style food with rustic French décor and a relaxed, wrap around terrace.
Call 04 551 1576